Saturday, May 29, 2010

2 Flat Tyres

Well my week has been great i have spent the better part of it catching up to some reading. I have not touched paint i guess that's why i feel out of the weather i need to get some work done. Finally i decided to leave the house i had an interview and seeing that it was happening quite close to my home location i decided to leave twenty minutes to time only to discover my Tyre looked like it will be deflated any moment thought if i reverse the car maybe, just maybe i might get myself to a petrol station. And that's when everything went wrong the Tyre became completely deflated and i had to put on a spare. only to discover the other one too was soon heading in the same direction. I finally managed to drive myself to a petrol station cancel the interview all in a days work. Now i need to give my car to the mechanic for some service.

No comments:

Post a Comment